1. This disclaimer shall apply to:
• the web page: each web page in which the publisher inserts a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of applying this disclaimer to it;
• the publisher: the authorised publisher of the web page;
• use: which includes loading, logging on, retrieving, consulting, reading, looking at, listening to, processing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, storing, forwarding, disseminating, making use of services and performing legal transactions (e.g. purchase, rent);
• you: the whether or not represented, natural or legal entity who uses the web page;
• the content: which includes the texts, images, hyperlinks, music and/or video clips and/or other objects;
• damage: direct or indirect damage of whatever nature, including lost data and transactions, loss of sales, profit or other economic loss.
2. The following is applicable to the web page. By using the web page you are in agreement with this disclaimer.
3. The publisher takes it upon himself to regularly update and/or complete the content of the web page. In spite of this care and attention it is still possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it is found, without guarantee or safeguard in relation to its soundness or suitability for a specific purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for personal use.
5. The publisher is not liable for damage which is or is threatened to be carried out and results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or the impossibility of consulting the web page.
6. The publisher may at his own discretion and at any moment as decided by him (agree to) change or withdraw the web page, with or without prior warning. The publisher is not responsible for the consequences of changes or the withdrawal of web pages.
7. Notwithstanding this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for the wilful linking of third party files to the web page. Linking does not constitute an endorsement of these files.
8. The unauthorised or improper use of the web page or of its content can constitute a breach of intellectual rights, privacy regulations, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the term. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny permission to use the web page and/or to make use of specific services which are offered on the web page. The publisher can monitor access to the web page in relation to this.
10. You shall protect and safeguard the publisher, the publisher’s employees, representatives, licensees, business partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extra judicial measures, condemnations and the like, including the fees for legal assistance, accountants and the like which are set by third parties in accordance with or in relation to your use of the web page, your breach of any law or of the rights of third parties.
Our email messages and any of its attachment are confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or company named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or mail the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. Neither the sender nor the group of companies to which the sender belongs can accept any responsibility for any use or misuse of this message or its attachments.