Account Manager and Business Developer NL+UK+Ireland
Profil de l'entreprise
Fujirebio is a global leader in the field of high quality in vitro diagnostics testing with more than 50 years of experience in the discovery, development, manufacturing and worldwide commercialization of robust IVD products. Historically based in Japan with the country’s deeply rooted culture of excellence Fujirebio has over the years been shaped by the successful integration of pioneering and experienced international IVD players such as Centocor Diagnostics in 1998, CanAg Diagnostics in 2006 and Innogenetics in 2010. Their global presence includes offices in the United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia for more than 1.200 people as well as a vast international distribution network. Their IVD product lines span from specialized manual testing to fully automated routine clinical laboratory testing solutions and include both novel and routine biomarkers. They cover a variety of disease states such as infectious, oncology, genetic testing, thyroid, fertility, tissue typing, neurodegeneration and bone metabolism.
- Translate Fujirebio’s overall sales strategies into operational plans and objectives for your region to assure the achievement of sales targets;
- Build a relationship of trust with customers to identify customer problems as well as their current and future challenges or needs, propose the right solutions and identify new business opportunities;
- Create awareness, clinical validity and demand with clinicians for new diagnostic markers;
- Identify all stakeholders and power sponsors in the complete value chain;
- Organize clinical sessions with all relevant clinicians and stakeholders to accelerate the adoption of new biomarkers and support company branding in the field;
- Be present at relevant congresses, customer days and other customer related events to build and strengthen relations with customers and opinion leaders (lobbying);
- Document sales calls, contract follow-up and opportunity management in the CRM system (SFDC);
- Make purchase orders, participate in tenders, create business cases and forecast sales amounts within your region.
Profil du candidat
• Sales experience
• Up to date knowledge of the IVD immunoassay market (active network is a plus)
• Able to work independently, entrepreneur, highly organized
• Accomplished at solving problems and closing deals.
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English
• Flexible to travel within your region
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marco Pachen, Senior Recruitment Consultant
T: +32 473 98 21 47