Account Manager The Netherlands
Profil de l'entreprise
The Account Manager is responsible for defining and executing upon a sales strategy that leverages the strong market position of our customer to drive large, strategic sales of companies products, services and solution and position our customer as a partner for the customer. He/She will act as an intermediate between the market and the internal organization. The Account Manager will be responsible for maximizing order intake (forecast accuracy), sales, price realization and customer satisfaction (NPS) whilst developing and optimizing the customer relationship in order to ensure the long-term profitability in the Netherlands. This role will involve extensive travel within The Netherlands with occasional attendance at evening and weekend events and overseas travel.
Profil du candidat
- Educated to Bachelor (MBRT) or Master degree level you will ideally have had experience gained within a medical sales Environment.
- Ideally, you have a minimum of 3-5 years’ Experience in a commercial, sales or account management role preferably in Radiotherapy and/or Radiology (and experience in closing large, complex, strategic deals).
- Ability to communicate, influence and build relationships with multi-disciplinary professions at all levels of authority.
- Familiarity/proficiency with IT-tools including the following software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to Travel 50 - 70% within the Netherlands.
- Native Dutch speaking with fluency in English, verbal and written.
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the position.
Peter Kremer, Recruitment Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62