Application Specialist Xray-Angio
Profil de l'entreprise
At Canon Medical they work hand in hand with their partners – their medical, academic and research community. They build relationships based on transparency, trust and respect. Together as one, they strive to create industry-leading solutions that deliver an enriched quality of life.
Their mission is to provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide. Their goal is to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and safety features.
SUPERIOR IMAGING FOR FAST AND SECURE DIAGNOSTICS
At Canon they believe that only the best image quality allows a diagnosis to happen quickly and with confidence. Each of their unique imaging technologies provides you with better image quality by reducing noise, strengthening signal and improving visualization. Crystal clear images consistently across a wide variety of clinical specialties and an abundance of expert tools ensure you can always get your diagnostic answer quickly and reliably.
The Application Specialist Xray/Angio has knowledge about the functions of Xray/Angio systems, the available options and the possible configurations. In the pre-sales process, he/she takes part to product presentations and demonstrations, and he answers to tenders together with Account Managers. The Application Specialist Xray/Angio is able to demonstrate the possibilities, explain functionalities, train users, customize systems and advise on the most optimal configuration. The application Specialist Xray/Angio is at any time a backup for other colleagues in other regions.
Profil du candidat
- For the exercise of this function, a degree in medical sciences, as medical image-maker or nurse is required.
- Extensive experience in medical imaging is a plus, preferably in the field of Xray/Angio.
- He/she needs to have organizational skills and sense of administration.
- In addition to the perfect knowledge of the Dutch language (spoken and written), he/she must have a thorough knowledge of French, and English for national and international communication.
- A thorough knowledge of computer Office programs ("Word", "Excel", "PowerPoint" and "Lotus Notes) is necessary to manage the administrative tasks.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 475 703331