Clinical Trial Manager (AI)
Profil de l'entreprise
Porous GmbH was founded in 2021 with the goal of inventing a product that will revolutionize osteoporosis diagnostics worldwide using intelligent algorithms and harmless ultrasound.
In today's ever-advancing medical field, clinical trials serve an essential purpose to determine if a type of medical treatment, device, or medication is safe and effective. To ensure the smooth operation and effectiveness of clinical trials, qualified professionals are essential. As clinical trial manager you are responsible for directing the process of clinical trials by employing effective organizational strategies and reviewing the results using rigorous clinical procedures. He or she often interacts with clinical staff, reviews the progress of trials, and makes the necessary modifications to the structure and processes based on results or feedback. In all activities, a clinical trial manager must respect confidentiality and privacy and abide by safety standards.The primary responsibility the clinical trial manager is managing new and ongoing clinical trials. He or she is in charge of preparing protocols and case forms and finalizing monitoring and data management options.
He or she is responsible for the development of recruitment methods to increase patient randomization into the trial, approval for trials from an ethics committee, delivery of materials for clinical trials, and coordinating the trial to make sure it runs smoothly. The clinical trial manager also trains, directs, and manages other professionals, such as clinical trial investigators, clinical trial nurses, and other clinical trial associates. He or she must make sure all individuals are up to date on all aspects of a clinical trial. The clinical trial manager also spends a great deal of time communicating with other professionals via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings to make sure the whole clinical trial team is consistently aware of any relevant information and issues.
Profil du candidat
- You have a bachelor or master education towards life sciences.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in Clinical trial management, preferable within osteoporosis in Pharma or Medical devices.
- You must have the ability to work independently as well as communicate well with other professionals.
- You must have strong written and verbal communication abilities and highly effective interpersonal skills.
- You must also have the confidence to direct training sessions or present protocols, research findings, and trial results.
- You have excellent organization and ability to focus on detail are essential as all paperwork must be filed systematically and submitted to the appropriate individual or organization.
- You must also possess effective leadership abilities including excellent communication and presentation skills.
The total package is competitive and includes stock options
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Peter Kremer, Sr. Recruitment Consultant / Partner
T: +31 6 51 84 61 62