Profil de l'entreprise
responsible for implementing customized automation projects. Beside project leadership, that includes programming of our instruments as well as the implementation on customers’ site. Your personal success is it to close the project what comes along with a detailed user training and customers’ acceptance.
Profil du candidat
- Degree and experience from the field of Life Science (Biochemistry, Biology or Chemistry);
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar field, preferably in Liquid Handling;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with Robotics software, LI(M)S connection is a strong plus;
- Willingness to travel within (and occasionally outside) your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays;
- The position ideally requires experiences in a similar field and as well as in programming complex scientific instruments, preferably Liquid Handling robots.
- Proficiency with common software applications such as MS Office
- Valid driving license;
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French and/or German (good knowledge of both written and verbal) would be of benefit.
Competitive salary including company car.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Nicki Boumans, Recruitment Specialist
T: +31 657930039