Profil de l'entreprise
PathoFinder, founded in 2004 is a molecular diagnostics company, based in Maastricht (the Netherlands).
The company focuses on the development and commercialization of comprehensive diagnostic panels, with special emphasis on infectious diseases.
PathoNostics, founded in 2011, is PathoFinder’s sister company and is focusing on the development and commercialization of assays for fungal diagnostics.
The candidate is a team player aware of the exceptional challenges this growing company is going through.
He or she has a demonstrated capability to get things done, and exhilarates the authority and energy to move people and processes to shared success.
Profil du candidat
- Master or PhD degree in Life Sciences;
- Experienced operational professional with 3+ years’ work experience in a Medical or IVD environment;
- Has extensive knowledge about project- and innovation management in SMEs;
- Has knowledge about financial management and setting up financial reports;
- Actively facilitates improvement of the work process;
- Knowledge about the market opportunities of multiplex PCR technologies and products is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of technologies performed in the R&D projects is highly desirable;
- Understands the ISO13485 standard;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Willing to travel to China.
The final candidate will be offered a highly attractive and competitive remuneration package inclusive of fringe benefits.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 475 70 33 31