Service and Support Engineer
We are seeking for a technically inclined individual with a customer focus who can handle a range of responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal and listening.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Language Dutch / English / other language like French is an advantage.
• In addition, you have experience in one or more of the following areas:
1. Shell scripting
2. Experience with CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
3. Experience with administration of standard service such as: Apache, bind, Directory Server, NTP, NFS or OpenSSL
4. Experience with database such as: DB2, Cassandra, Elastic.
5. Network administration: IPv4 networks, NAT, VLAN and VPN
6. Network sniffing: Wireshark or tcpdump
7. Active Directory configuration and administration
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of healthcare standards: IHE, DICOM and HL7
• Experience deploying PACS solutions and /or strong clinical background on imaging.
• Previous experience working with large healthcare enterprises either directly as a member of the healthcare enterprise or a vendor of the healthcare enterprises.
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62