Account Manager Food
Belgium (region from Antwerp to Maastricht) , home-office based
From 1981 Gullimex have been advising entrepreneurs on measuring instruments and registration systems from the top segment. They are active in the Benelux, with a head office in Borne (Netherlands) and a branch in Erpe-Mere (Belgium). As market leader, they are active in the Food, Health & Pharma, Logistics and Industry sectors.
You are responsible for the commercial activities and success of Gullimex in the Food (process industry) in Belgium. The emphasis is in this role is the responsibilities to further develop the Food industry market in the region from Antwerp to Maastricht. It’s your professionalism and knowledge about the food processing industry which will lead to success. We think you will convince the audience via expertise of the food process industry together with your business and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor or Academic Degree in Food or Process Technology.
- Multiple years of commercial experience in the food processing industry.
- Guiding development projects to achieve optimal process and control in cooperation with clients.
- Good substantive sparring partner with technical insight who can quickly reach a problem analysis.
- Knowledge of Quality systems and regulations like ISO and HACCP.
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office, CRM database.
- Written and oral communication skills in, Dutch and English, preferably also able to speak the French language.
Competitive salary with fringe benefits like company car and bonus systems
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 475 703331
food – process industry – ISO – HACCP – food processing – Antwerp – humidity - CO2 - leak detection - hygiene - vacature - vacancy - functie - positie – position - food - ingredients - ingrediënten - voeding - technology - technologie - levensmiddelen - business to business - btb - business to consumer - btc - sales