Fox Biosystems was founded in 2017 as a spin-off of the KU Leuven. The start-up aims to revolutionize the life science industry and research market using its real-time, label-free analysis technology. The Fox technology is based on innovative fiber-optic biosensor technology, which enables the users to generate high quality biomolecular data such as affinity data, kinetic data and concentration measurements. The innovative platform increases the efficiency of pharmaceutical drug research and development and allows flexible bioprocess monitoring.
The Application Specialist is the primary point of contact for all technical questions from the sales team and customers. He/she ensures that customer complaints and enquiries from customers in the region are handled promptly and efficiently. The Application Specialist participates in training of distributors and end-users. He/she supports in sales by demonstrating product benefits effectively. He/she will build and manage the Application Specialist team. He/she will generate and manage projects for Research and Development of new assays and products.
- Master or PhD degree in bioengineering, engineering, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical sciences or chemistry;
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar role is preferred;
- Thorough understanding of workflow in pharma bioprocesses;
- You have diagnostic, biosensor (Surface chemistry and Assay development) and/or optical experience (Surface Plasmon Resonance techniques)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Attractive salary and remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Cindy Colombo, Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 472 74 43 15
Application - biosensor technology -fiber optics - Biosensing - vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - business to business - btb - sales