Business Development Manager
Founded in 2012, InnoSer is an innovative and dynamic contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery and preclinical drug development. InnoSer provides quality services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients in different therapeutic fields. Next to that, their service portfolio includes Genetically Engineered Mice Model services.
InnoSer is having state-of-the-art pre-clinical facilities in Diepenbeek Belgium and Leiden the Netherlands. Recently they were awarded with two major research grants in the oncology and nephrology fields. Over the last couple of years, InnoSer built up a lot of knowledge and experience in executing preclinical (Proof-of-Concept) studies in the field of infectious diseases, Polycistic Kidney Disease (PKD) and cardiovascular diseases. In this period InnoSer also had several opportunities to enter the oncology arena at the same time notice the striking market need of biomedical (oncology) companies in bridging the data between in vivo and in vitro generated data in studies.
InnoSer aims at developing a new service for the drug discovery and preclinical drug development market, consisting of an anticancer drug screening platform, significantly boosting the predictive value of preclinical testing and the chance of discovering drug compounds that will show efficacy in subsequent clinical trials. In the future, this platform can also be used in personalized medicine, to screen the efficacy of registered anticancer drugs on individual patient material.
- Write and execute business development plan
- Maintain and grow global sales achieving overall sales objectives
- Maintaining and build up strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Meeting agreed business development plans and do corrective actions if required
- Meeting and exceeding sales expectations
- Part of management team, meeting once every month
- Join our journey in building a global and strong customer focused company.
- Master’s degree in Biology/Biochemistry/Pharmacy
- Minimum of 5 year experience in sales of scientific products/services
- Broad understanding of the biomedical market
- Strong Commercial mind set
- Excellent selling skills
- Acquisition of new customers
- Languages: fluent in English, preferably German and/or French.
Terms of employment
T: +32 497 57 08 94