Sales Manager Europe (home-based)
The culture of Technobis can be described best as that of a scale up company that collaborates with each other, addresses each other on everyone’s responsibility, with the objective to become a successful and professional organisation. The team consists of enthusiastic and high educated employees. In this people-oriented environment, the employee is expected to show ambition, entrepreneurial skills, dynamics, flexibility, creativeness, hands-on, no-nonsense mentality and willingness to bring the organisation to the next level.
Crystal16® A parallel crystallization system for solubility and crystallization research. The Crystal16® allows to perform 16 crystallization experiments at the same time. This bench top 16 reactor crystallizer operates at less than 1-mL. After more than 10 years of success in more than 200 companies, it is, by far, the world's most used equipment for solubility curves measurement and phase diagrams.
Crystalline® The Crystalline® is a unique modular product line, based on a small volume parallel crystallizer with overhead stirring and refluxing capabilities. The system provides process chemistry and solid-state group’s access to particle visualization and size information at a much earlier stage of development with limited material requirements.
CrystalBreederTM The CrystalBreederTM is the first crystallizer dedicated for both drug development and discovery/hit identification carrying out rapid complete crystallization screens with as little as 1 mg of sample. The CrystalBreederTM gives you real time turbidity information for 32 parallel temperature controlled experiments.
Purpose of the role:
Your main goal is to build a strong, long-lasting relationship with key players in the R&D world in Europe and to grow the client base of the most influential R&D lab’s in the region.
- Develop and execute a sales plan in collaboration with headquarters.
- Identifying customer needs and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Gain understanding of the accounts at various levels within each country to initiate business.
- Identify, qualify and prospect (new) customers in the Territory.
- Stay ahead of the trends and constantly seek information about what’s playing in the market and where the opportunities are.
- Organize/coordinate customer events, like workshops and lead generation events.
- Gather customer feedback and communicate this effectively with various product teams at Technobis to further develop and improve new Technobis systems.
- Develop new markets for the existing and new products.
- At least five years of successful sales of capital equipment with an extensive network in the regional pharmaceutical/chemical/scientific marketplace.
- A scientific background would be ideal in order to interact with the science-oriented Customer community
- Demonstrable success of growing revenues in international territories.
- Experience or understanding of pharmaceutical product development process.
- Team-player attitude in a product development environment, with strong motivation, drive and communication capabilities (critical yet positive attitude).
- Absolutely convinced of the importance of results and timelines.
- Willing to travel frequently (50%).
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills with flexible attitude and and able to operate efficiently in a dynamic and international environment.
- Good fit with Technobis culture, what means entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality.
- Hands-on mentality and technically capable to execute product demo’s.
- Languages: English (business fluent) and German (intermediate), French is a pre.
Marjo Lucker | Recruitment Consultant
+31 - 6 - 13 56 19 88 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Kremer | Recruitment Consultant
+31 -6 – 51 84 61 62 | email@example.com