Sr. Project Manager DACH
Someone with passion for IT and a desire to make a difference in the healthcare sector. As Project Manager, you are able to steer customers, set expectations and lead difficult projects from A to Z.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a MINT subject or relevant other discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience as a project manager and a PM certification (preferably Prince2).
- Experience in successfully leading & managing large complex (health) IT projects.
- Experience of working in complex IT environments and an affinity with the healthcare industry.
- Experience in medical imaging is a big plus.
- Fluent in German and English, Dutch would be a plus.
- You are preferable located in Germany or close to the German border.
Terms of employment
The salary is very competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position, including a pension plan, 30 holidays etc.
Peter Kremer, Sr. Consultant / Partner
Mobile: + 31 (0) 651 84 61 62 or + 49(0)211 300 38 220
Thema Group, Partner in Life Science Recruitment
Merowingerplatz 140225 Düsseldorf