As a leader in molecular diagnostics and the analysis of DNA, RNA, and proteins at the molecular level, Abbott Molecular has over 1000 employees dedicated to manufacturing and marketing more than 450 products worldwide in more than 130 countries. The company is committed to advancing molecular testing solutions that guide life’s most profound decisions.
Abbott is exploring new clinical frontiers through the development and delivery of instrument and assay solutions designed to provide earlier disease diagnosis, selection of appropriate therapies and monitoring of disease recurrence. Their scientists are dedicated to producing quality and reliable products and the expanding portfolio brings multiples technologies that enable fast, accurate results. The main domains were Abbott Molecular is active are infectious diseases and oncology.
- Responsible for maximizing sales in a territory where business comes from existing- and from new customers (70/30 split)
- Develop broad relationships with key molecular lab stakeholders and multiple decision makers including clinicians and administration that use Abbott’s or competitors products and make purchasing decisions
- Responsible for complete Abbott Molecular portfolio
- Scientific background
- Selling- and strategic account managing skils
- Maximizes Results by Systematically Managing an Account Plan
- English, Dutch and French
Attractive salary and remuneration package
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Research Consultant
T: +32 475 703331