Account Manager Germany
The Account Manager works within Germany and is responsible for identifying new business (focus on top 300 hospitals)and add on sales, contacting and qualifying customer leads, arranging appointments, demonstrating product solutions, negotiating and closing sales opportunities.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have at least 5-7 years sales experience in Healthcare IT (PACS, RIS, VNA, EPR, Interoperability, IT Consultancy).
- You have an active network in German hospitals.
- You are comfortable calling at the senior executive level in hospitals.
- You have highly effective presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- You are native in German and very good English oral and written communication skills.
- You are located in the Germany.
- You are willing to travel frequently.
The salary is very competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position, including a bonus- and pension plan, company car, 30 holidays
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Sr. Consultant / Partner
Mobile: + 31 (0) 651 84 61 62 or + 49(0)211 300 38 220
Thema Group, Partner in Life Science Recruitment