Account Manager Interventional
Canon Medical offers a full range of diagnostic medical imaging solutions including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MRI, across the globe. As of December 2016, Canon Medical became a member of the Canon Group. In line with their continued Made for Life philosophy, patients are at the heart of everything they do.
At Canon Medical they work hand in hand with their partners – their medical, academic and research community. They build relationships based on transparency, trust and respect. Together as one, they strive to create industry-leading solutions that deliver an enriched quality of life.
Their mission is to provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide. Their goal is to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and safety features.
SUPERIOR IMAGING FOR FAST AND SECURE DIAGNOSTICS
At Canon they believe that only the best image quality allows a diagnosis to happen quickly and with confidence. Each of their unique imaging technologies provides you with better image quality by reducing noise, strengthening signal and improving visualization. Crystal clear images consistently across a wide variety of clinical specialties and an abundance of expert tools ensure you can always get your diagnostic answer quickly and reliably.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience (or product management with a sales driven attitude) in a medical environment is required.
- Clinical and operational knowledge of the products, a good relationship with the customers based in the region, and an excellent understanding of the market requirements, are necessary.
- Proven negotiation skills and capacity to convince customers to purchase big equipment and solutions.
- Perfect knowledge of the Dutch language (spoken and written), he/she must have a thorough knowledge of English (French is a big plus) for international communication.
- A thorough knowledge of computer Office programs ("Word", "Excel", "PowerPoint") is necessary to manage the administrative tasks.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 475 703331