Account Manager Microbial Solutions
For more than 60 years, Charles River has been helping their global partners accelerate drug discovery and development by providing them with high-quality research models and preclinical and clinical support services. The company offerings span the entire drug development process, from discovery through market approval, providing their clients a seamless partnership throughout. With more than 13.000 employees over 65 facilities in 18 countries, Charles River partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, government, and academic organizations around the world to provide products and services that span all stages of drug discovery and development. Charles River Laboratories is the world’s leading supplier of endotoxin detection products and it has continued to strengthen the endotoxin testing portfolio: it offers three industry-leading brands (Endosafe®, Celsis® and Accugenix®).
- Proficient in selling the entire portfolio of Microbial Solutions Products and Service
- With direction from management and collaboration with internal teams, generate account-specific sales strategies and forecasts to sell all company products and services
- Build relationships with customers
- Complete all required sales documentation in a timely manner
- Participate in sales meetings and trade shows as required
• Minimum 2 years experience, preferably in life science industry.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
• Commercial and technical mind-set, coupled with a strong focus on supporting customers;
• Ability in organizing the job autonomously and collaborate cross functional and cross regional;
• Motivated, strong drive, willingness to learn;
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marco Pachen, Senior Recruitment Consultant
T: +32 473 98 21 47