Account manager Nederland bioreactor
INFORS HT is specialists in shakers, incubator shakers and bioreactors for over 50 years. All the sales personnel in the Benelux countries has a breadth of laboratory experience and really understand the products from a service point of view. Support starts from an initial sales call and encompasses the whole life time of the equipment. Infors is available to talk about specific applications, training and then afterwards to help with any technical or application modifications that may be necessary. The company has vast experience with service and can offer preventative maintenance as well as emergency call-outs or even simple help and advice.
The equipment is versatile, innovative and expandable to meet future needs with quality Swiss engineering at its core. The comprehensive range of products can meet both everyday needs and specialist applications. Infors believes in working closely with their customers to specify, support and improve their products based on input from real experts, i.e. the users.
With INFORS HT the client not only get warranty on the specific items of equipment but also peace of mind in knowing that over 50 years of manufacturing expertise, from a familyowned business, has gone into creating the most technically advanced and reliable products.
After a thorough internal training in Velp and Basel (WW HQ) the Account Manager will be responsible for the sales of all Infors HT products in the assigned territory. The (potential) customers are active in the field of Biotech, Pharma, Food & Beverage and any other labs/sectors where life cell/organism research is performed. The Account Manager will manage his/her current accounts and proactive develop relationships with new customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Customer acquisition and cultivation;
• Advice customers regarding bioprocesses;
• Installation and set-up of instruments;
• Training of customers and business partners;
• Customer care via telephone and on site;
• Display on exhibitions and congresses;
• International ambient of a worldwide company with interaction in multicultural teams;
• Travel for international meetings.
• Versatile and responsible task;
• Team orientated , innovative and familiar atmosphere;
• Autonomous work with self-responsibility;
• Modern infrastructure.
Education & Experience:
• Biotechnological background in particular bioreactors, bioprocessing and fermentation;
• Working experience in a Biotech Laboratory, preferably with bioreactors;
• Experience in Sales is an advantage;
• Good written and oral skills in Dutch and English;
• Good office software skills.
• Commercially driven;
• Business attitude;
• Consultative seller;
• Understanding customer needs and solution oriented;
• Self-motivated, initiative and target focused;
• Structured and well organized.
The appointed candidate will receive a market conform salary and additional benefits like company car, interesting commission system, internet, cell phone, pc, hospital- and group insurance.
T: +32 497 57 08 94