Account Manager Netherlands
At Fujirebio (our name is pronounced Fuji-Ray-Bee-o and symbolizes restoration of health) they have more than 50 years’ accumulated experience in the discovery, development, manufacturing and worldwide commercialization of robust IVD products. Established in 1950 they are today a fully owned subsidiary of Miraca Holdings (listed in the Tokyo Stock Exchange - MRCHF) and employ more than 1.200 people in Asia, Europe and America, including subsidiaries.
They are a global leader in the field of high quality in vitro diagnostics (IVD) testing.
Historically based in Japan with the country’s deeply rooted culture of excellence Fujirebio has over the years been shaped by the successful integration of pioneering and experienced international IVD players such as Centocor Diagnostics in 1998, CanAg Diagnostics in 2006 and Innogenetics in 2010. Their global presence includes offices in the United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia as well as a vast international distribution network.
Their IVD product lines span from specialized manual testing to fully automated routine clinical laboratory testing solutions and include both novel and routine biomarkers. They cover a variety of disease states such as infectious, oncology, genetic testing, thyroid, fertility, tissue typing, neurodegeneration and bone metabolism. The company is recognized as the world-wide leader in oncology for both routine and novel markers and has a strong reputation within infectious disease testing in hospitals, clinical labs and blood banks.
Over the last 20 years Fujirebio has been successfully marketing automated immunoassay testing solutions and has, under the name Innogenetics (now Fujirebio Europe), pioneered the field of molecular diagnostics and multiparameter testing. It is today among the world-leaders in strip-based diagnostics solutions.
They have a strong and long lasting tradition for developing high quality routine and truly novel biomarkers in collaboration with the clinical community worldwide.
To support its strategy, Fujirebio Europe is strengthening its sales team with this position: Account Manager
For more information please visit the website: www.fujirebio-europe.com
• Operational Planning: Decline the defined sales strategies into operational plans and objectives within the assigned area in order to ensure that the departmental goals are attained
• Sales Budget: Establish – together with the Sales Manager Benelux – the sales and expenses budget, propose plans for area development and establish qualitative objectives in line with Fujirebio’s overall strategy
• Prospect/Sales: Contact and visit existing and new customers and opinion leaders, propose available products with their prices, demonstrate products, make and follow-up quotations (within defined guidelines) enabling Fujirebio to increase its product sales in the Netherlands. This all to contribute to the achievement of the agreed sales budget and objectives
• After Sales: Ensure – in co-operation with Customer Support and Marketing - complaints of customers (technical, delivery and invoicing problems) are solved in due time, taking into account the predefined guidelines in order to increase customer satisfaction
• Evaluate the market: Collect information on our own products and on products/developments of our competitors in order to discuss and negotiate with the appropriate knowledge/insight and to define sales strategies
• Maintain relations/Customer satisfaction: Visit existing customers in order to stay up-to-date of their business, to inform them on new products and/or updates of products, to push products into the market in order to increase the knowledge/characteristics of our products, to increase sales and customer satisfaction
• Customer events and expenses: Be present at relevant congresses, customer days and other customer related events to keep and built up relations with customers and opinion leaders (lobbying), all within the defined expenses budget
• Administrative duties: You are well aware that documenting sales calls, contract follow-up and opportunity management have to be documented in the CRM system. Making purchase orders, participate in tenders and creating business cases are all part of the job. Fujirebio’s focus is to follow-up as well as can be expected while maintaining efficiency and forecasting accuracy.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-driven entrepreneurial person who puts great emphasis on developing relationships and personal integrity. You master of course the art of solution selling and spend a significant amount of time identifying customer problems, challenges or needs. Your level of communication skills allows you to put customers at ease and enables you to clearly explain the mission and vision of Fujirebio to every stakeholder. You are of course flexible and creative and dare to ask for the closing.
Experience & Personality:
• Scientific degree
• Knowledge in the field of Immuno Chemistry/ Clinical Diagnostics
• Molecular biology knowledge is a plus
• Key Account Management experience or skillset
• Up to date knowledge of the IVD immunoassay market
• An active network in the Immuno chemistry/ Diagnostics environment is a plus
• Fluent in Dutch; fluent in English is highly recommended.
The final candidate will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package including company car
+31 6 511 279 32
Tagcloud Account Manager Netherlands
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium - sales - account manager - diagnostics - oncology -infectious disease - immunoassays - molecular diagnostics - IVD - biomarkers