Account Manager Neuro Germany
In 1995 the company succeeded in developing the first PTCA guide wire for CTO treatment in Japan.
Unlike other medical device manufacturers that order components and assemble them, Asahi Intecc has an integrated production system that handles materials down to final products.
Asahi Intecc has production bases in Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines.
While R&D and prototyping are carried out in Japan, production takes place in these overseas factories. This strengthens the competitiveness and makes it possible invest a large part of management capacity into R&D.
Asahi Intecc develops, produces and sells various medical devices required for catheter treatment. The fields of application for these devices are not limited to the cardio-vascular system area. They are also used, for example, in the peripheral vascular system, abdominal vascular system and the cerebrovascular system. With the outstanding development capabilities and production technologies in the medical device field, Asahi holds a high share not just in the Japanese market but also globally.
In this role you will present a lot of your qualifications, like: clinical support, sales skills, entrepreneurial attitude, communications skills with physicians, marketing and tender management.
• Perfect self-management skills.
• Professional appearance to approach and get commitment from the Decision Making Unit in a hospital.
• Show the attitude and eagerness to convince the target audience with your device and Neuro knowledge.
• Willingness to travel in the assigned territory with high energy & hands on mentality.
• Advocate for Asahi’s vision: educate customers and build & maintain good relationships with target audience which will lead to long term successful results.
• You can express yourself in English, both oral and written.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Hannah Baumbach, Recruitment Specialist
T: +49 171 8280180