Located south of Paris, the Sebia headquarter incorporates all primary functions: R&D, manufacturing, customer services, marketing and commercial activities plus all administrative functions.
Sebia’s commitment to the highest quality standards has resulted in the company implementing control of the entire reagent, software and instruments cycle; from conception, through development and production, to the commercialization and after sales activities.
Sebia’s R&D Department:
Sebia has extensive research and development (“R&D”) capabilities dedicated to electrophoresis technology, enabling continuous innovative solutions for clinical applications to be developed using this extremely powerful separation technique.
The R&D team comprises of 40 members across many disciplines; PhDs, engineers, computer specialists and highly qualified technicians. Their daily focus is to provide solutions to unmet needs in key pathologies such as, Myeloma diagnosis, HbA1c quantification, Hemoglobin adult or neonatal testing. They also focus on less prevalent diseases such as Alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency or detection of beta 2 transferrin for suspected cerebrospinal fluids.
Sebia’s success has been driven by 3 core values:
Since its early start in 1967, Sebia has striven to make electrophoresis accessible to all laboratories with simply performing systems.
From R&D to production, each process is subject to strict rules and rigorous controls to ensure the highest reliability and performance.
Customer focus and effective service
Sebia’s experienced scientists provide laboratories with full scientific support (hot line and training). All maintenance and repair services are undertaken by either Sebia’s own technical after-sales teams or accreditated third parties (Sebia's distribution network), enabling guarantees to be provided for all work undertaken.
More information can be found via: https://sebia.com/
- Perform demonstrations and provide customer training and support.
- Attend and provide assistance with trade show and conference activities.
- Build and maintain a scientific network.
- Be responsible of training customers during instrumentation installation;
- Handling and managing technical enquiries and complaint in conjunction with other team members.
- Involvement in Sales process , as a support, with Account Manager.
- The role will include training of customer, sales, either internally or at the customer site and attend international meetings as required.
- The role will also include feedback administration and IT support.
- Degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Biomedical Science, Molecular Biology) or equally skilled by experience.
- Experience within a scientific imaging instrument work environment. Working experience with electrophoresis application is an asset.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, and technical communication, organizational, and presentation skills, including MS Office and fluency in English.
- A self-motivated professional with demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently within a focused team and rapidly changing work environment.
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state or governing location.
- Desirable skills required are:
Customer Services experience
Clinical laboratory experience
Experience in IVD
Experience with automation (LIMS implementation)
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Laptop, Mobile phone, Internet
Martijn Meens, Recruitment Consultant
T: +31 (0)6 511 27 932