Bruker enables scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker’s high-performance scientific instruments and high-value analytical and diagnostic solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, and in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications. In recent years, Bruker has also become a provider of high-performance systems for cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical phenomics and proteomics research, clinical microbiology, and for molecular pathology research.
Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge at over 90 locations on all continents. Bruker continues to build upon its extensive range of products and solutions, its broad base of installed systems and a strong reputation among its customers. Being one of the world's leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker is strongly committed to further fully meet its customers’ needs as well as to continue to develop state-of-the-art technologies and innovative solutions for today's analytical questions.
Bruker microCT is an international, dynamic and fast growing organization specialized in the development and production of hi-tech scientific instruments for non-destructive 3D X-ray imaging We currently have a new opportunity in Kontich Belgium for an Applications Scientist to support the microCT imaging business worldwide.
See https://www.bruker.com/ for more information.
• Perform demonstrations and provide customer training and support.
• Contribute to internal and external research projects and scientific conferences (talks, publications).
• Attend and provide assistance with trade show and conference activities.
• Build and maintain a scientific network.
• Generate applications notes and provide input on feasibility of new applications.
• Develop new methods, test and develop new products.
• Assist in the production of manuals, marketing materials, and other documentation.
• Minimum 3 years work experience within a scientific imaging instrument work environment. Working experience with microCT imaging instruments is an asset.
• Excellent verbal, written, computer, and technical communication, organizational, and presentation skills, including MS Office and fluency in English.
• A self-motivated professional with demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently within a focused team and rapidly changing work environment.
• Licensed to work with small laboratory animals, experienced with animal handling procedures.
• Ability to maintain valid passport with flexibility for worldwide travel (30%).
• Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state or governing location.
• It may be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
+32 473 284 236