Service & Application Engineer
Separations Analytical Instruments BV (Specialists in HPLC and Online SPE) was established by a management buy out of the ABI/KRATOS group in the Benelux in 1989. The company markets and services Laboratory Instrumentation for High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Online Solid Phase Extraction (SPE), HPLC columns, consumables and solutions for Instrument control and Data acquisition for the Chromatography laboratories in the Netherlands.
In 2006 Separations joined the BGI group in Belgium and today we offer our customers- all laboratories working in R&D, QC and process industry- almost 25 years our total service concept.
Together with their sister company - SerCoLab bvba (Merksem, Belgium) who became part of the BGI Group in 2001, they provide nowadays delivery and installation of analytical and/or process chromatography systems and control software in the whole Benelux market.
Chromatography and purification techniques:
Separations offers an extensive range of instruments, software and services for (U)-HPLC, Fast LC, Nano-LC and On-line Solid Phase Extraction. Their systems are compatible with most used MS detectors. For preparative purification tasks they offer flexible configurations for batch, SMB, MCSGP and multi-column chromatography, up to kg scale.
With the Bioline Series customers take profit from an elaborate concept for biochromatography, which is adaptable for analytical and purification tasks. Purification of proteins and biomolecules can now be done - faster,cooler, better!
In addition to their instrument range they have the perfectly suited columns and bulk resins from all analytical (U)HPLC applications up to the purification stage of fine chemicals, bio- pharmaceuticals and biomolecules. Their experts install and service all systems with IQ, OQ and PQ certificate and provide application and method development support.
If required their technical engineers train staff or provide after sales service and maintenance of the installed systems. Further training and support for method development is guaranteed by their experienced sales engineers.
Separations is continuously looking forward to expand their sales program with high quality products following the state-of-the art development of all chromatography techniques.
You are primarily responsible for service of equipment sold by Separations Analytical Instruments. A secondary task is application support at new and existing customers.
You will operate within the Benelux region.
Typical customers include managers of analytical chemical and clinical/pharmaceutical laboratories, technicians. Furthermore you will work in close collaboration with the internal service department to come up with the perfect solutions for their customers.
• You have a significant and relevant technical experience in the field of chromatography and other connected laboratory equipment;
• Preferably you have an academic degree in science (chemistry, biochemistry, life sciences,…..);
• Ability to work independently within the company’s established long term vision;
• You are able to communicate in Dutch (mother tongue) and English (fluently);
• Further affinity with chromatography software applications is a strong plus;
• Commercial experience is a plus;
• Working knowledge of office applications;
• Good communication skills;
• Entrepreneurial mind set;
• You are able to work target oriented and you are creative and able to work in a team.
• An interesting and divers technical position with a lot of independance and responsibility;
• An open working atmosphere within a stable and growing team;
• A competitive salary including fringe benefits.
Martijn Meens, Consultant
Phone: + 31 (0) 511 27 932
Tagcloud Service & Application Engineer
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium - application - hplc - specialist - service - technical - troublehsooting - chromatography - applicatie - chromatografie - technisch