Hamilton Company has been a leading global manufacturer for more than 60 years, with headquarters in Reno, Nevada; Franklin, Massachusetts; Timișoara, Romania; and Bonaduz, Switzerland; and subsidiary offices throughout the world.
Laboratory Products manufactures Microliter and Gastight syringes that set the standard for analytical fluid measurement. Other products include custom needles, semi-automated diluters and dispensers, polymeric HPLC columns, pH electrodes, pipettes and more.
Hamilton Robotics provides automated liquid handling workstations and laboratory automation technologies to the scientific community. Known for advancing life science and biotechnology industries, their products offer reliability, performance, and flexibility.
With a focus on innovative design, Hamilton Robotics combines their patented liquid handling technologies with state-of-the-art, quality manufacturing, and outstanding service and support, to provide the ideal automation solution for the customer’s laboratory.
Hamilton Storage offers ultra-low temperature automated sample management systems for storage of a variety of labware. Hamilton’s line of biobanking and compound management systems, benchtop devices and consumables are designed for sample integrity, flexibility, and reliability.
Process Analytics includes innovative solutions for the online measurement of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, ORP, viable cell density and total cell density. Hamilton’s proprietary Arc intelligent sensor technology eliminates the need for transmitters and moves the functionality to the customer’s smartphone or tablet.
OEM Solutions: Many of the world’s top manufacturers utilize Hamilton products and expertise to get their innovations to market faster with lower development and manufacturing costs. As an OEM partner, they offer the ability to integrate their proven syringe pumps or pipetting channels, customize their proven liquid handling platforms or design a complete system to automate the customer’s novel chemistry.
For the Hamilton Robotics division we are currently searching for an Application Specialist to cover the Benelux region.
Provide application support for Hamilton Robotics Liquid Handling Platforms; act as a Project Manager for customized solutions.
• Achieve customer satisfaction through application support in assigned area;
• Implement applications from different Life Science fields on Hamilton’s Liquid Handling Platforms;
• Programming and testing the required applications on customer site;
• Developing customized automation concepts and trainings courses.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar field, preferably in Liquid Handling;
• Strong communication skills;
• Experience with Robotics software, LI(M)S connection is a strong plus;
• Willingness to travel within (and occasionally outside) your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays;
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products;
• Valid driving license;
• Fluent in Dutch, English and French (good knowledge of both written and verbal).
Tel: +31 6 511 279 32