Created in 1945 as a pharmaceutical company, Diagnostica Stago is now a world leader in the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry. Stago invests in research and innovation to develop new and better performing reagents, systems and solutions for haemostasis and thrombosis. With 60 years of experience, Stago is a worldwide reference in haemostasis and a 1st class partner for biomedical laboratories. Stago has now almost 2,600 employees and is represented in over 110 countries via its affiliates and an extensive distribution network. The diversity of the men and women, professions and know-how is what allows Stago to develop, produce and sell the widest range of reagents and haemostasis test instruments throughout the world using the most advanced technologies. Customer satisfaction is a key value and everyone is conscious that there is a patient behind their actions.
After the takeover of a Stago distributor called Kordia, Stago BNL was founded and offers support to its customers in the Netherlands and Flanders. The team consists of 18 employees and the office is located in Leiden.
A Stago Application Specialist is the preferred contact person for our coagulation customers in clinical laboratories. Acquiring the necessary expertise and building up a professional relationship of trust are two important factors leading to customer satisfaction and a high quality of work.
Principal duties & responsibilities:
• Coordination and support during installation of the devices and training of the users
• Programming and start-up of the desired test parameters and support during validation
• Planning and execution of necessary device modifications and updates
• Analysing product or QC problems and setting up the necessary corrective actions
• Remote and onsite support to customers
• Actively working on customer satisfaction by regular follow-up visits
• Building up a good relationship with the users and the device managers
• Maintaining close contacts with international colleagues and exchanging experience
• Close cooperation with colleagues from the service, sales and marketing departments
• Regular and correct registration and reporting of actions and findings in our CRM system
• Experience with IT and (lab) networks is a must, thorough knowledge of Windows 10 is a plus
• Good basic coagulation or hematology is a plus
• Previous relevant field experience is a plus
• Dynamic, flexible and proactive
• Fluent in Dutch and English, a good basis in French is a plus
T: +32 497 57 08 94