Application Specialist AER
MEDIVATORS, a Cantel Medical Company, is a medical technology innovator of life-impacting solutions for over 35 years. Having a broad range of competencies in medical disposables, medical solution manufacturing, hollow fiber filtration, chemical disinfection, high level disinfection and sterilization, the company serves the healthcare, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, and industrial and consumer markets. The company’s offerings improve healthcare and touch millions of lives in over 30 countries.
The Application Specialist is responsible for providing scientific service support to end-use customers for automated endoscope reprocessing (AER) systems and related consumables in clinic and hospital settings. Involvement from ad-hoc pre-sale, installation and regular after-service/education will insure optimum system performance and customer satisfaction. This is a field position and does include significant travel within an assigned territory.
- Working in an international environment.
- Working within a high-quality and market leader environment.
- Contributing to the Medivators German approach
- Minimum of an Bsc. Degree or equivalent (technician, Hygiene or other health care experience)
- Minimum of three years related field training experience in a clinical setting with experience in GI or infection control areas preferred
- Demonstrated organization along with excellent written and verbal communication skills required (native in German and fluent in English)
- Knowledge of National and International guidelines and Regulations in respective Area’s
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position, 30 holidays, company car, pension plan, laptop and mobile phone.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Julia Kirchhof, Recruitment Specialist
T: +49 170 4006412
Vacature – vacancy – functie – positie – position - medical imaging - patient monitoring - sales - marketing - manager - project - projectmanager - management - mr - ct - mri - pacs/ris - radiologie - radiology - ziekenhuis - hospital - medische beeldvorming - infosystemen - information systems - healthcare - gezondheidszorg