Application Specialist Ultrasound
For more than 30 years our customer develops and manufactures ultrasound systems and associated transducers for urology, surgery, and anesthesia.
The Applications Specialist Ultrasound is responsible for providing technical and clinical applications support during the entire sales process.
- Provide technical and clinical support during sales process by demonstrating full range of Ultrasound products including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.;
- Develop and deliver product training to customers on equipment use;
- Monitor customer installations of ultrasound products within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships;
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and customer training;
- Use market and product knowledge to assist the sales force in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
- An MTRA education;
- At least 2-5 years application und Clinical experience in Ultrasound;
- Product and application knowledge in “high demo” level;
- German speaking, also good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- Microsoft Office, CRM system experience.
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the position, including company car and commission.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
T: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Application Specialist Ultrasound
radiologie- Urologie- DMU –Medizintechnik- healthcare –Krankenhaus – Ultrasound- Ultraschall- Service technician – Austria- Surgery- US- reoair-maintenance- Techniker- tarining- Anesthesia- Applikation- Bayern- Baden Wurttemberg – Őstenreich - MTRA