logistics and technical service of PHCbi laboratory products throughout Europe (including Russia, Turkey
and Africa). Headquartered in the Netherlands with sales and service organizations in the UK, France and
In the Dutch warehouse, about 1.000 units are waiting to be delivered directly from stock. Within a couple
of days, spare parts can be delivered in every part of Europe. That’s one of the strengths of the PHC Europe
B.V. sales organization.
PHC Europe has established a worldwide reputation as a manufacturer of high-quality and innovative
medical and laboratory equipment over the past forty years. Long lasting relationships have been built with
leading pharmaceutical, healthcare and biotechnology companies as well as with major academic and
research institutes in Europe.
In this field PHC Europe has set the standard in many aspects. V.I.P. panels, Cool Safe compressors and the
world’s first -152°C ULT freezer. Where Panasonic took the initiative, the others followed.
The complete line of PHCbi products includes an array of laboratory equipment with the most advanced
technology, controls, construction and performance attributes in the industry. Today they apply the most
sophisticated refrigeration compressor design and state-of-the-art electronics to ultra-low and cryogenic
freezers, refrigerators, incubators, and environmental chambers marketed to life science, pharmaceutical,
biotechnology, healthcare and industrial laboratory markets.
In responding to the needs of leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, hospital/clinical and industrial
customers, PHC Europe B.V. offers a unique perspective on scientific research in general. As part of
PHC Holdings Corporation, PHC Europe B.V. plays a critical role in product development for worldwide
As a result, PHCbi products incorporate the latest applied theories and ideas, refrigeration compressors,
electronic components, energy efficiency, robotic manufacturing and economies-of-scale that directly
benefit our customers. Furthermore, PHCbi products are extensively tested to meet the toughest quality
standards in the world; our own! Through the vigorous application of our unique Vertical Component
Integration™, PHCbi products offer tangible benefits - from performance and reliability to ergonomics and
convenience that no other manufacturer can provide.
PHC Europe B.V. is a dynamic and ambitious organization. The atmosphere is open and informal with room
for entrepreneurships. Initiative, no nonsense and flexibility are “key factors for success” for our
For more information about the company and its products visit: www.phchd.com
To strengthen its European sales team PHC Europe B.V. is looking for an Area Sales Manager in Poland.
Identifying markets, turnover and competition development/opportunities, to respond to these and to
register information. Providing a professional service to the distributor, to promote repeat business and
long term business relationships. Organizing and implementing promotional activities and promoting
Objective for the first year
• Have a good overview and knowledge of the market within the region
• Build a strong relationship with the customers and new distributor sales representatives
• Has shown a strong drive in the way he / she has managed the territory
• Has shown to be able to make good monthly reports and has been able to organize him/herself properly
A challenging position where a significant sales growth can be achieved through supporting distributors
• The candidate must have at least a higher professional education (e.g. Higher Laboratory Education, Biotechnology, Life Sciences )
• Experience in a sales position in the field of the employer is key, commercial skills is a must
• Technical knowledge is an advantage
• Computer software skills including Microsoft Office, maintaining CRM database, record keeping and planning skills
• Candidate interacts and communicates easily on all levels
• Candidate can organize himself / herself, sets the right priorities
• Energetic, driven, result oriented and capable in building strong relationship and networking
• Pioneer and tenacious
• Ability to work together in a constructive way with colleagues and customers
• Languages: Polish native speaker and fluently in English
+31 6 51127932