Area Product Manager
Anton Paar GmbH produces high-end measuring and laboratory instruments for industry and research. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2 and in the field of rheometry. Anton Paar GmbH is owned by the charitable Santner Foundation.
Over 1300 employees at the headquarters in Graz and the 14 sales subsidiaries worldwide ensure that Anton Paar products live up to their excellent reputation. The core competence of Anton Paar – high-precision production – and close contact to the scientific community form the basis for the quality of Anton Paar’s instruments.
Anton Paar’s strong sales network in more than 80 countries guarantees customers rapid support and answers to their application and service queries.
Anton Paar produces high quality laboratory instruments for analysis, synthesis and sample preparation, alongside process instrumentation. Anton Paar’s products are known for having the highest precision and being extremely robust. They are successfully used worldwide in industry and research. For the complete product range go to www.anton-paar.com
• Contact and visit existing and potential customers;
• Actively finding new customers by identifying new prospects;
• Perform demonstrations and workshops;
• Follow up prospects and quotations;
• Planning, forecasting and achievement of objectives;
• Identify the key decision makers and manage and monitor the decision process;
• Negotiate at the relevant DMU levels and develop strong relationships with key opinion leaders;
• Schedule visits and organize workload effectively and efficiently;
• Report about sales, prospects, leads, competition and new developments in the market.
• Have a good overview and knowledge of the sales territory, build a relationship with the customers / key opinion leaders;
• Have a good technical/ scientific knowledge of the product range;
• Understand the dynamics of the market and has shown proven success;
• Has shown a strong drive in the way he / she has managed the sales territory and has cooperated with the Benelux team of Anton Paar;
• Have a good overview of the potential of the market (leads & prospects) in the territory.
• A laboratory education in analytic or organic chemistry;
• Lab experience;
• Commercial experience or a commercial profile;
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
• Sales driven, result driven and customer focused;
• Enthusiastic, persistent and dynamic personality;
• Can act proactively and demonstrates a win-win mentality;
• Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
• Good organization skills;
• Energetic and flexible;
• Willingness to learn;
• Team player.
• Remuneration will be attractive with fringe benefits, including company car.
Martijn Meens, Consultant
Telephone: +31 (0) 6 51 127 932
Tagcloud Area Product Manager
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium - sales - chemistry - microwave - polarimeters - process technology