Area Product Manager
Over 1300 employees at the headquarters in Graz and the 14 sales subsidiaries worldwide ensure that Anton Paar products live up to their excellent reputation. The core competence of Anton Paar – high-precision production – and close contact to the scientific community form the basis for the quality of Anton Paar’s instruments.
Anton Paar’s strong sales network in more than 80 countries guarantees customers rapid support and answers to their application and service queries.
Anton Paar produces high quality laboratory instruments for analysis, synthesis and sample preparation, alongside process instrumentation. Anton Paar’s products are known for having the highest precision and being extremely robust. They are successfully used worldwide in industry and research. For the complete product range go to www.anton-paar.com
• Actively finding new customers by identifying new prospects;
• Perform demonstrations and workshops;
• Follow up prospects and quotations;
• Planning, forecasting and achievement of objectives;
• Identify the key decision makers and manage and monitor the decision process;
• Negotiate at the relevant DMU levels and develop strong relationships with key opinion leaders;
• Schedule visits and organize workload effectively and efficiently;
• Report about sales, prospects, leads, competition and new developments in the market.
• Have a good technical/ scientific knowledge of the product range;
• Understand the dynamics of the market and has shown proven success;
• Has shown a strong drive in the way he / she has managed the sales territory and has cooperated with the Benelux team of Anton Paar;
• Have a good overview of the potential of the market (leads & prospects) in the territory.
• Lab experience;
• Commercial experience or a commercial profile;
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
• Sales driven, result driven and customer focused;
• Enthusiastic, persistent and dynamic personality;
• Can act proactively and demonstrates a win-win mentality;
• Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
• Good organization skills;
• Energetic and flexible;
• Willingness to learn;
• Team player.
Telephone: +31 (0) 6 51 127 932