Business Developer Germany
Qvella is a molecular diagnostics company founded in 2009 by a group of scientists and engineers with the primary goal of dramatically reducing time to results in microbiology. This objective, widely recognized as highly desirable, has proved elusive yet holds the promise of revolutionizing how medicine is practiced by offering actionable results in clinically relevant time frames to improve patient outcomes and save lives.
Qvella develops innovative solutions based on a proprietary technology - FAST™ - designed to enable faster microbiology results to improve the management and outcome of patients suspected of sepsis.
Global headquarter is located in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. Local offices are located in Carlsbad (California- USA) and Mechelen (Belgium).
You will be responsible for the introduction & selling of Qvella products based on the business plan priorities. You will need to contribute to and execute the business plan to achieve or exceed territory development, growth, relationship building and revenue goals selling instruments and reagents.
- Prospection of customers and qualification of leads: contacts include laboratory managers as well as clinicians and any other function involved with antimicrobial stewardship
- Identify target customers in geographical territories to fill the sales funnel
- Scoping the needs of the customers and translate those to a tailored product offer from QVELLA, thereby creating strong relationships and putting QVELLA top-of-mind
- Draft and present sales offers in line with company guidelines and profitability targets
- Help coordinate activity of Clinical Specialists in context of promotion, evaluation, training and customer satisfaction and helping customers with go live to report results
- Visit Fairs
- Bachelor, master in sciences, laboratory science, biomedical, biology
- Experience in microbiology and molecular diagnostics space
- Significant and demonstrated sales excellence, key account management with both lab managers and clinicians with a demonstrated network in this area
- Experience wit selling capital equipment to hospitals is considered a plus
- Fluent in German and English
T: +32 497 57 08 94