Business Developer Life Sciences
Fox Biosystems was founded in 2017 as a spin-off of the KU Leuven. The start-up aims to revolutionize the life science industry and research market using its real-time, label-free analysis technology. The Fox technology is based on innovative fiber-optic biosensor technology, which enables the users to generate high quality biomolecular data such as affinity data, kinetic data and concentration measurements. The innovative platform increases the efficiency of pharmaceutical drug research and development and allows flexible bioprocess monitoring.
The Business Developer will focus on growing sales, profitability and other relevant business matrics according to the agreed business plans. He/she will contribute from a sales perspective to business processes including financial, quality, logistical, sales ans support in line with EU regulations and Fox Biosystems’ guidelines.
- Master degree in a scientific and/or business orientation or equivalent through experience;
- Experience in organizing sales in related industry;
- Experience in setting up and managing distributor agreements;
- Experience in people management;
- Knowledge of the life science instrumentation market is required, preferably biosensing and/or bioprocesses;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English; any additional European language is an asset.
Attractive salary and remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Nele Geusens, Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 497 57 08 94
Busines Development - biosensor technology -fiber optics - vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - business to business – btb - sales