Business Developer Syndromic
Achieve the sales budget, act as an business developer for the molecular syndromic solutions through product technical aspect & medical value.
- Be recognized as the expert for molecular Syndromic approach.
- Analyze strategic decision making in the hospital and understand clinicians needs at customers.
- Completion of CRM to capture competitors assets, customer contacts and reporting of all sales events
- Identify and convince decision makers, Key Opinion Leader and influencers, propose technical and clinical solutions (Clinicians and C-Suite). Financial proposal is prepared in collaboration with account manager.
- Collect insights from healthcare providers regarding the clinical and diagnostic management of Infectious Diseases and use this information to prepare the way for a more appropriate and wider usage of the products.
- Organize and perform clinician visits to increase consumption of the installed base and explore for new potential
- Collaborate closely with account managers and business developer molecular to have the best synergy with other bioMérieux products, leading to efficient team work.
- Participate in pre-tender works and provide tenders support
- Organize interface between decision makers and key player in the company and participate to national and regional congresses if required
- Ensure a sufficient number of visits to clinicians respecting the “norm”/objective set in the territory. Respect the basics of bioMérieux Sales Excellence principles.
- Ensure the compliance of sales activities, commercial policy, and company policies.
- Studies/experience : Scientific background (Bachelor/Master or PhD in biology / infectious disease) – with a specialization in Molecular, possibly combined with business degree.
- Skills and qualification : Cutting-edge scientific understanding and technical expertise in molecular diagnostics is mandatory / Product knowledge and ability to develop scientific communication/promotional initiatives / Analytical and decision making skills / Excellent business and strategic planning and execution capabilities with drive for results / Driven by achieving timelines taking cost and quality into consideration / Clinician focus at customer site / Ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with health-care professionals and C-Suite / Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams / Solid communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English/Dutch
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Jurgen Rillaerts, Recruitment Consultant
T: +32 478 503900