Business Development Manager
Founded in 2012, InnoSer is an innovative and dynamic contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery and preclinical drug development. We provide quality services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients in different therapeutic fields. Next to that, our service portfolio includes Genetically Engineered Mice Model services like colony management, cryopreservation, sanitation/rederivation and pathology.
- Write and execute business development plan;
- Maintain and grow global sales achieving overall sales objectives;
- Maintaining and build up strong relationships with new and existing customers;
- Meeting agreed business development plans and do corrective actions if required;
- Meeting and exceeding sales expectations;
- Part of management team, meeting once every month;
- Join our journey in building a global and strong customer focused company.
- Master’s degree in Biology/Biochemistry/Pharmacy;
- Minimum of 5 year experience in sales of scientific products/services;
- Broad understanding of the biomedical market;
- Strong Commercial mind set;
- Excellent selling skills;
- Acquisition of new customers;
- Languages: fluent in English, preferably German and/or French;
- Business and analytical orientated;
- Persistent and result oriented;
- Team player;
- Passionate and enthusiastic;
- Independent, active and self-motivated;
- Active in prospection.
The final candidate will be offered a highly attractive and competitive remuneration package and shall be entitled to participate in the employee share option plan of the Employer that was established in accordance with the Belgian Act of 26 March 1999, including fringe benefits like laptop, mobile phone and company car. There are many opportunities for personal development within this constantly expanding company.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Nele Geusens, Jr. Consultant
T: +32 497 570894