Business Development Manager
The facility has an excellent manufacturing and regulatory track record (including EMA and US FDA), and therefore they are able to manufacture clinical as well as commercial drug products for their clients. BioConnection brings value to their clients through expertise, facility, focus, quality, strong program management, and most importantly through customer orientation and ‘can do’ mentality. BioConnection is a rapidly growing company, currently expanding its manufacturing capacity with a new production line, which will be ready for GMP production in Q2 2021.
The Business Development (BD) team within BioConnection is responsible for acquiring new manufacturing projects from the market. BD builds up a strong relationship with their clients, thereby enabling projects to develop from the early clinical stages towards the late stages and finally commercialization.The Business Development Manager has the knowledge, experience, attitude and drive to acquire new projects for her/his clients and contribute to their further growth. The Business Development Manager reports directly to the Director Program Management & Business Development.
- Pro-actively attract new opportunities in the market and transform these into leads.
- Write commercial and convincing quotations to turn leads into new clinical or commercial projects in close cooperation with internal stakeholders/experts, i.e. Operations, Quality, Program Management.
- Acts as a focal point for clients from early lead to commercial contract.
- Maintain a strong relationship with your clients and guide/retain them through subsequent GMP clinical and commercial manufacturing phases at BioConnection to increase your sales volume.
- Represent the company at international conferences and congresses (Europe, Israel, US).
- Lead productive technical meetings with new clients at our facility.
- Observe and understand market and industry trends and share them within the company.
- The role requires international travelling.
- Minimum: MSc in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy and five years of relevant working experience within the Biotech/Pharma service industry.
- Understanding the market position and eager to pro-actively generate new leads.
- Customer oriented, acting as a key person between clients and the company.
- Creative and capable of generating solutions for clients that match with the capabilities of the company.
- Commercial attitude so you can extend your client’s program by generating more projects.
- Strong nature to develop and sustain trust based professional relationships with clients, internal, and external stakeholders.
- Experience in writing quotations and establishing commercial contracts.
- A salary in accordance to market standards and a company and personal performance oriented bonus.
- They encourage their employees to continuously develop themselves, therefore they offer an annual learning budget.
- 30 days of leave when you have a full-time position.
- Pension provisions for your retirement phase of life.
Jeffrey Hensen | Senior Consultant / Partner
+31 6 – 53 17 89 48 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marjo Lucker | Senior Consultant / Project Manager
+31 6 – 13 56 19 88 | email@example.com
Tagcloud Business Development Manager
vacature - vacancy - farma - pharma - biotech – clinical- trials - gmp– production – manufacturing – business development – cmo - cdmo