Business Development Manager DACH
As a Business Development Manager DACH, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers through direct sales and supporting selected partners within the DACH region. The position requires identifying, connecting, and demonstrating Cercare Medical value proposition to the key decision-makers in the clinical, IT, and finance departments to drive market growth.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Youhave at least 5-7 years of successful selling experience in Healthcare IT solutions (PACS, RIS, AI, 3D VNA or EPR) in the DACH region or Neurological products, solutions and associated therapies.
- You have a proven track record of closing deals in a complex Healthcare IT and Radiology environment or interventional neuro-radiology, neurology and stroke treatment environments.
- You have experience with the Decision-Making Unit structure in the hospitals.
- You have preferable a network with German Hospitals and Imaging centers.
- You have preferable experience in the neurological field.
- You can develop and deliver on a cohesive Go-To-Market plan for the DACH.
- You can converse at the senior executive level, comfortable calling and talking to higher management.
- You are comfortable in bridging gaps from the early adopters to mainstream market sales.
- You speak excellent or native German, fluent in English, both oral and written.
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the role.
Thema Group, Partner in Life Science Recruitment
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner