Business Unit Head Retail
Sandoz makes far more than just traditional off-patent medicines. They stand out from the crowd thanks to our ability to develop and produce a wide range of difficult-to-make medicines, ranging from complex delivery systems for standard generics through to modern biopharmaceutical medicines (biosimilars).
The Business Unit Head Retail is a member of the Local Leadership Team (Committed leadership team) directly reporting to Country Head and has the full responsibility of the Business Unit Retail and related P&L. He/she manages and continues to develop the overall performance of the Business Unit current and future product portfolio, maximising sales within agreed expense budgets, meeting agreed organisational objectives, through effective leadership of the sales, marketing and tender team and optimal management of resources.
Span of control: 15 in BU in total; 8 Direct Reports.
• Drive the Dutch Retail Business Unit to reach business objectives with full P&L responsibility.
• Sustain growth of existing channels (Wholesalers, Buying Groups , Pharmacies, GDS/Bottled business & Healthcare Insurance Companies) .
• Prepare and effectively execute the launch of the Business Unit portfolio.
• Closely cooperate with Sandoz HQ and functional global departments to align local activities with global strategy.
• Servant Leadership. (Goal setting, talent management, performance management, etc..) in line with the leadership culture of Sandoz that contributes to an unbossed, curious and inspired organization.
• Minimum 10/12 years experiences in sales & marketing areas at local and international levels in the FMCG/Pharma industry, used to interact with Key decision makers, strategic account Management, use to work by influence .
• Successful record of contribution and/or P&L responsibility.
• Successful track record in managing large commercial Teams.
• Understanding of product launch and product commercialization processes.
• Strong leaderships skills.
Jeffrey Hensen, Senior Consultant
P: 06-53 17 89 48