Channel Manager DACH
Preferable living in Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands
Our customer is a health imaging company. They provide medical imaging systems, X-ray film, and digital X-ray products worldwide. They also provide product, technical and service support.
The Channel Manager is a field‐based sales and sales‐liaison role for an assigned territory. This role is responsible for all aspects of intermediary relationships to achieve successful execution of sales revenue, margin goals, and market growth in all products and services for the Company. The role is expected to critically analyze the market, develop a go to market strategy, develop and deploy annual performance metrics, operationally assess metrics and performance against goals, develop trusted strategic relationships with partners, and deliver assigned business results across the product portfolio (MFAPS and CR and DR‐retrofits). The Channel Manager DACH creates and owns channel partners, distributors, and other alliance relationships, which serve as an indirect sales force for the Company.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus.
• Must have 5 years of successful sales experience with capital medical equipment, medical imaging, medical devices, medical IT, or related fields.
• Ability to manage multiple relationships in a large geographic.
• Direct and Indirect (intermediary) sales and/or channel management experience is desired.
• Langue skills: Fluent in English and German.
• Willing to travel.
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position, an attractive bonus, pension plan, healthcare Insurance plan, company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel : +31 6 51 84 61 62
CR - DR - Digital Imaging -Fil - Xray - Xray film - denntal systems - digital image capture - DACH- Germany - Switzerland - Austria - Netherlands - Italy - Channel Manager - distribution - DR retrofits - Sales - Marketing