The Commercial Assistant performs a wide range of support & administrative activities across the full range of the commercial activities of IME Medical Electrospinning. This requires the coordination of various activities and frequent communication with internal and external contacts. Work requires the ability to act with a lot of independence and a high level of tact and discretion due to the sensitive nature of information.
- Composes routine correspondence with external contacts via email in Dutch and English.
- Supports the Sales Manager and Managing Director by
- providing information and analysis both on a structural basis and on demand;
- preparing answers & information to specific client requests;
- assisting in the preparation and organization of conferences and commercial client meetings & events;
- performing analyses on market conditions, trends, and prepares sales forecasts;
- prepares and analyzes trends and commercial status reports, drawing data from a variety of sources;
- ensures adequate follow-up on client requests and provides relevant progress updates assists in the formulation of the Sales budget, business planning, and related planning functions.
- Has regular contact by phone and email with customers and suppliers, or employees outside the immediate work area.
- Makes travel arrangements and the necessary last-minute amendments for commercial team members.
- Ensures the maintenance of confidential commercial records and files in right systems.
- HBO work and thinking level
- Fluency in Dutch and English (oral and written communication)
- Fully developed IT skills, including proficiency in Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook.
- Affinity to work in a dynamic scale-up type of fast growing company
- Affinity with HighTech
06 – 13 56 19 88 | email@example.com
Maike Goossens | Recruitment Specialist
06 – 12 20 45 14 | firstname.lastname@example.org