Customer Services Assistant
Allflex Livestock Intelligence is a Livestock portfolio of digital products within MSD Animal Health.
As the largest provider of animal identification technology, they meet growing customer needs by providing over 500 million tags for identifying, tracking and monitoring animals every year and they monitor over 5.5 million cows daily, which allows access to real-time, actionable data and insights to help improve or enhance animal management and health outcomes.
With over 60 years of experience and around 1,900 team members worldwide, they have a global network of experts, each with a great depth of experience and unparalleled knowledge, who provide a valuable resource to farmers, companies and countries. Allflex Livestock Intelligence has manufacturing and technology subsidiaries in North America, Europe, Israel, South America, China, Australia and New Zealand. Their products are distributed in over 100 countries.
Through its commitment to the Science of Healthier Animals®, MSD Animal Health offers veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments one of the widest ranges of veterinary pharmaceuticals, vaccines and health management solutions and services as well as an extensive suite of digitally connected identification, traceability and monitoring products. MSD Animal Health is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals and the people who care for them.
Sales administration tasks
- Assist the sales in their daily job.
- Administration on leads.
- Prepare offers.
- Prepare orders.
- Follow up the administration with the customer (farmer) (CMR documents, Follow up on payments, Follow up on deliveries).
- Product installation planning and alignment.
Customers/ Technical services
- Follow up issues by phone, mail and resolve them with the regional helpdesk.
- Perform remote installations on pc when needed.
- Prepare technical link between SenseHub and third parties on installation.
- Product warranty management.
Sales and marketing assistance
- Agricultural fairs, attend and practical organization.
- Practical organization meetings (site venue, hotel…); open days, farmer meetings …
- Meetings with team.
- Experience in cattle farming.
- Previous experience in help desk or customer support is an asset.
- High customer and service orientation.
- Well-developed communication and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of the operating systems and relevant hard- or software.
- Good problem-solving skills and focus on quality.
- Serenity in challenging situations.
- Can work independently.
- Has good interpersonal skills, an ability to listen, a capacity for persuasion, creativity, dynamism, thoroughness and method in his/her work, strong analytical skills, is a good speaker, is well organized.
- Required language: Dutch (mother language), good knowledge of English; French is an asset
Marjo Lucker | Recruitment Consultant, Netherlands
e-mail: email@example.com | Mobile: +31 613 561 988
Nele Geusens | Jr. Recruitment Consultant, Belgium
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile +32 497 57 08 94