Intuitive, maker of the da Vinci® Surgical System, was founded with a simple belief: People needing medical intervention should recover as quickly and completely as possible. They’ve dedicated two decades to pioneering an integrated family of minimally invasive, robotic-assisted platforms and services with the goal of helping doctors and hospitals deliver the best outcomes possible to those in their care.
The Customer Trainer will report directly to the Training Manager or Director for their region. This training professional will deliver da Vinci® System technology training and facilitate surgeon-led training for surgeons, first assistants, and OR staff from a variety of surgical specialties including urology, gynecology, general surgery and Trans-oral surgery. The Customer Trainer will be actively involved in the continuous improvement of training programs and provide support for customer training, and training research initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Clinical or Health Sciences, Healthcare Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Communications or Education
- Clinical and/or operating room experience
- Preferably Medical-device experience
- Proven experience training on complex topics and/or technology
- High capacity and excellent problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills and ability to operate independently
- Professional work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High capacity to learn in a fast paced environment
- Commitment self-development
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent in English and local language as required
- Ability to be flexible with hours of operation
- Ability to travel up to 50% (Europe mainly)
The final candidate will be offered a competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Julia Kirchhof, Recruitment Specialist
T: +49 170 4006412
Tagcloud Customer Trainer
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie – position – Training – Trainer – Medizintechnik – Medtech – Application – Applikation – Robotiks – Surgery – Chirurgie – Stelle – cutting edge -