Director of Projectmanagement
The company has commercial operations in 35 countries with 2,300 employees and operates four manufacturing and development hubs in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Their passionate team is committed to continue to grow their business around the world and to becoming a top 10 global generic pharmaceuticals player.
The position is located in Taiwan.
- Bachelor's degree in a science or engineering discipline with MBA
- 8-10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience in drug discovery, drug development and preclinical studies.
- 10+ years of leading PM function & team leadership experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences at all organizational levels.
- Sound technical aptitude and proven ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies with superior computer usage skills.
- Strong competencies in planning and organization with the ability to lead multiple activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Solid analytical and strategic capabilities and business acumen along with demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Ability to produce and present clear, concise, and professionally written communications and presentations.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +31 (0) 653 17 89 48
FaceTime-Whatsapp : +31 (0) 653 17 89 48
Skype : hensenthemagroup