CIS region and Eastern Europe
Our client is a medical device company that is pioneering the use of robotics to improve minimally invasive surgery by addressing the clinical and economic challenges associated with current laparoscopic and robotic options in today’s value-based healthcare environment.
The Distribution Manager is responsible primarily for sales in the assigned area, providing clinical, sales and marketing support during the entire sales process of the distributor.
• Bachelor or Master degree (MBA preferred);
• Minimum of 5 years of proven and successful international distribution experience in “Capital” minimal invasive surgery;
• Network within minimal invasive surgery;
• Strong clinical and technical skills;
• Able to give to clinical support towards doctors and distributors;
• Able to drive sales and marketing at distributors;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to travel approximately 50%-70%;
• English and preferable German and/or Russian.
The salary and commission is competitive and appropriate for the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Robotics- Minimal invasive surgery- laproscopic- laproscopy- hospital – distributor- Surgery- Surgeon – surgery- cardiac surgery- marketing – sales – clinical –Capital Equipment- pioneering- distribution management