EMEA Clinical Application Specialist
Vital Images is a market leader in advanced visualization software solutions for physicians and healthcare specialists. The company's sophisticated technology gives radiologists, cardiologists, oncologists and other medical specialists productivity and communications tools that can be accessed throughout the enterprise and via the Web at anytime and anywhere for patient care and treatment planning. Vitrea® software has been installed at more than 5,000 hospitals in over 80 countries. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Vital Images also has offices in Europe (Zoetermeer) and Asia. For more information, visit www.vitalimages.com.
This position is primarily responsible for applications education to Vital Images’ customers. As a representative of ViTAL UTM, the customer-facing education organization at Vital Images, the Clinical Applications Specialist provides world-class customer service and represents corporate interests throughout the delivery of clinical education. The position helps drive customer education segments through ViTAL U’s prescribed methodology and is responsible for ensuring that learning issues are addressed in a timely manner with the goal of making every customer productive on ViTAL solutions. This position also provides clinical support for the use of our software assisting marketing and testing departments, and any other departments as appropriate.
- working in an international environment;
- working within a technologically high-quality medical environment;
- contributing to the Vital Images EMEA approach.
- MBRT / MTRA with (commercial) clinical experience in both CT and/or MRI
- Instructor experiences in CT/MR or advanced visualization a plus
- Experience with Pre Sales support would be a big plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Can-do approach
- IT/PACS experience preferred
- Working experience in 3D Medical software or PACS/RIS would be solid plus
- Must have a thorough knowledge understanding of the physiology of the body
- Native or Fluent English and Dutch (any other language is a big plus)
- Travel up to 75%
The salary is very competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud EMEA Clinical Application Specialist
medical imaging - PACS – RIS - sales - application - MR - CT - MRI - radiology - hospital - information systems - healthcare - 3D - advanced visualization - clinical – specialist – EMEA – The Netherlands - Computed tomography - MRI - Medical