Field Action Coordinator
BioMérieux’s mission is to contribute to the improvement of public health worldwide. Established in more than 150 countries, with 39 subsidiaries and an extensive network of distributors bioMerieux is close to their customers, wherever they may be, and provide a line of products tailored to the realities of each region. More than 85% of sales is coming from outside of France.
BioMerieux offers products for in clinical microbiology, industrial microbiology, molecular biology and immunoassay’s.
From time-to-time, corporate identifies the need to perform a product recall or a field corrective action (f.e. update, upgrade, patch implementation, correction on the instruction for use,…) when a BioMerieux product may directly or indirectly impact the health or safety of a patient, user or third party . In the case the company identifies the need to take action of this sort, a “Field action” communication is send to all impacted subs. The impacted subs are responsible for taking in charge and ensuring the end-to-end processing of incoming “Field Actions” and the coordination/execution of the “Field Actions” required actions in due time.
Key to success is the recognition of when actions are required, executing the required actions and documenting the process to closure in a timely way. This will be the role of the Field action coordinator.
- Define if the Field Action requested by corporate sites is applicable to the Benelux;
- Interpret the required actions of the Field action requested by the corporate sites and start processing/coordinating accordingly (in collaboration with the marketing and customer service teams);
- Define the customer list targeted by the Field Action to estimate whether associated customer letters need translation to the local language and send customer letters consequently;
- Administratively manage the different operations of the Field action treatment in outlook, Livelink, SAP and CRM (sales force);
- Update constantly the global follow-up files of Field Actions status;
- Interact with internal customer service teams, sales, marketing, supply chain, installed base and quality assurance departments to achieve end-to-end execution. Remotely interact on a regular basis with other NEC subsidiaries to align execution strategies and corporate sites to receive additional input.
- Lab technician or medical secretary with minimum 2 years working experience in a microbiological laboratory environment and who does not dislike admin work and project coordination;
- Customer focus, result focus, solution orientation and service minded approach, self-driven, well organized, accurate, good inter- and intra-personal skills;
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred but not obligatory;
- Knowledge of MS Office knowledge is key;
- Fluent in Dutch and French, good knowledge of English.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Recruitment Specialist
T: + 32 475 703331