Field Application Scienitst
Wyatt Technology is world leader in development, manufacturing & sale of analytical instruments for characterization of macromolecules. Our customers span the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, government labs, medical device industry, academic centers, and companies developing chemicals, cosmetics, food and beverages. Currently, many activities are focused in the field of biopharmaceuticals & nanoparticle drug delivery research. European Wyatt Technology headquarters are located in Dernbach (Germany), close to Frankfurt/ Main. Wyatt Technology Europe seeks to add a key member to its field sales and support team. This position is based in a home office in the Ghent/Brussels area.
More information at www.wyatt.com
• Focus on after sales activities;
• Preventive maintenance, installation;
• Training, method and development and applications consulting;
• Developing solutions/ Trouble shouting together with customers;
• Develop and execute strategies for the territory to make customers successful;
• “ Pro-active” visits to regional customers to make sure they are completely satisfied with their Wyatt instruments;
• 60% of the time will be spent in the field, with a primary focus on Belgium;
• Recurring visits to the European Wyatt application lab in Dernbach/ Germany for training purposes are the basis of the training and expertise.
• Expert knowledge in polymer- and/or protein-science;
• A strong desire to delight customers;
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Good inter-personal skills and excellent organizational skills;
• Able to work independently;
• Identify business opportunities;
• Experience in Bio-pharmaceutical industry is an advantage;
• Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French;
• Expert knowledge in light scattering is an advantage.
T: +32 497 57 08 94