Field Automation Specialist
Tecan, founded in Switzerland in 1980, is a leading global player in the Life Sciences supply industry specializing in the development, production and distribution of advanced automation and detection solutions for the biopharma, forensic and diagnostic industries.
- Installations, validation studies, preventive service, trouble shooting, repairs, customer training and sales demonstrations in respect of all Tecan products;
- Development and implementation of applications;
- Complete customer service support including technical, sales and customer follow-up regarding all Tecan products to build customer confidence and enhancing company service reputation.
- Scientific or Technical education;
- Scientist must have technical skills, Technician must have scientific interests;
- IT skills s is a strong advantage;
- Experiences with Liquid handling is an advantage;
- Dutch, French and English.
The final candidate will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration package including bonus-system, company car, laptop, mobile phone.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Cindy Colombo, Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 472 744315
Tagcloud Field Automation Specialist
Liquid handling - automation - vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium - sales