Field Integration Engineer DACH
Our customer is a Dutch software company (55+ employees) providing software products and services for healthcare. Their focus is “interoperability” between healthcare IT systems. They provide products and services to interconnect existing healthcare information systems to share and exchange patient data.
The Field Integration Engineer provides technical advice and integration support to customers and performs the installation and configuration of these complex projects. He/she also provides support and consultancy after go-live.
The job will be a mix of consultancy, training, support, installation & configuration, integration with other systems, troubleshooting. The activities are mainly focused around our software and the OS and Virtual Machine environments the systems runs on.
- Working in an international environment
- Working within a technologically high-quality medical IT environment
- Contributing to the customers DACH approach
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with supporting software products within the healthcare market
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Good verbal and writing skills in German and English
- Experience with Operating systems (Windows Server / Linux) , Networks and network protocols
- Database management techniques, one or more script languages, HTML/XML
- Experience with Dicom HL7, IHE
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Field Integration Engineer DACH
medical imaging - PACS – RIS - technical - EPR - radiology - Krankenhaus - information systems - healthcare – VNA - Vendor - XDS – IHE - medical software - Ratingen - DACH - Dusseldorf - Solution - Field Integration Engineer - DICOM - IHE - HL7 - Consultancy – Installation