Field Service Engineer
BioMérieux’s mission is to contribute to the improvement of public health worldwide. Established in more than 150 countries, with 9400 employees worldwide and an extensive network of distributors bioMerieux is close to their customers, wherever they may be, and provide a line of products tailored to the realities of each region.
BioMérieux offers products for in vitro diagnostics, clinical diagnostics and Industrial Microbiological Control.
For more information, go to www.biomerieux.com
• Field: Install, maintain and repair instruments distributed by bioMrieux at customer sites throughout Belgium, primarily focused on Brussels area;
o Advise, guide and provide the necessary support to customers who contact the Helpdesk (phone, emails…).
o Guarantee an effective answer and follow-up from the first customer contact, and try to fix the issue as much as possible before triggering an intervention at customer site;
o Record, analyze and deal with customer complaints and questions;
o Manage the workshop activities (repairs, calibrations, refurbishments, reception, destruction, stock, shipment, inventory, spare parts, installed base follow-up);
o Manage a 5S approach to organize and maintain the workshop area;
• Organization & Coordination of FSE activities: Organize and prioritize the FSE interventions in order to meet the rate of On-Time Preventive Maintenance and Time for intervention Indicators;
• Processes/QA: Take in charge the implementation and the description of processes for SE Helpdesk, workshop and Field activities in partnership of the QA department;
• Tool Implementation: Be the referent to implement new tools related to SE Helpdesk ,Workshop and Field activities (SAP, CRM etc…);
• Service offer: Be able to propose the service offer (training services, service contracts, ...) to the customer, based on his needs during activities (helpdesk, field…);
• Sale synergy: Inform the sales team on customer opportunities and needs (outdated systems, critical applications, ...). Inform his superiors of any customer critical situation;
• Continuous improvement: Analyze documents, tools, processes, organization to make proposals for improving the quality and image of the service, as well as optimize its profitability.
• Technical education (mechanics, electronics….);
• Experiences as a service engineer is an advantage;
• Fluent in Dutch & English/ French is a plus;
• Reactive, structured, with a sense of urgency;
• Well organized, efficient;
• Candidate interacts and communicates easily with other people;
• Capable of working on own initiative without close supervision;
• Didactic, flexible, self starter;
• Team player;
• Energetic, result oriented and strong drive to maintain customer focus;
• Professional attitude;
• Willing to learn the products and its applications in depth.
Terms of employment
• Competitive salary with fringe benefits like company car and bonus systems.
Senior Recruitment Specialist
+ 32 475 703331
Tagcloud Field Service Engineer
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium - service - field service engineer - fse - ivd - diagnostics - equipment - apparatuur