Field Service Engineer
Over 1300 employees at the headquarters in Graz and the 14 sales subsidiaries worldwide ensure that Anton Paar products live up to their excellent reputation. The core competence of Anton Paar – high-precision production – and close contact to the scientific community form the basis for the quality of Anton Paar’s instruments.
Anton Paar’s strong sales network in more than 80 countries guarantees customers rapid support and answers to their application and service queries.
A company that wants to be able to provide customers with the best solutions always has to do more than other companies on the market. Innovation is the basis for progress and part of Anton Paar’s DNA. It is rooted in the close cooperation with their customers and is created via outstanding work in the field of research and development (R&D). Every year Anton Paar invests more than 20 percent of the annual turnover in the R&D department. This team develops new measuring principles, sensor generations and technologies which contribute in the long term to expanding Anton Paar’s market leadership and achieving this position in other fields. Using state-of-the-art production technologies, Anton Paar produces high-precision measuring instruments which are designed to meet the requirements of customers.
For the complete product range go to www.anton-paar.com
Recently Anton Paar acquired Quantachrome, a global leader in laboratory material characterization instrumentation for analysis of porous materials and powders. To support these products in the Benelux, Anton Paar has an open vacancy for a Field Service Engineer.
For more information on Quantachrome, please visit https://www.quantachrome.com/ .
• Performing maintenance and repair for our instruments;
• Providing telephone support to the customers;
• Giving customer training on proper use and maintenance of Anton Paar instruments;
• Collaborating with other business areas for the achievement of the company’s objectives;
• Using and maintaining our CRM system to provide information and reporting;
• Supporting the sales of service contracts.
• Skills in the use of measuring instruments and hand tools;
• Proven experience in customer service;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Proactive, responsible and organized behavior;
• Ability to work under minimum supervision;
• Prior experience in the field of materials characterization is a plus;
• Willingness to travel;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
• Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English;
• Valid Passport and Drivers License, VCA certificate.
Sr. Consultant Consultant
+32 (0)472 74 43 15 +31 (0)6 51 127 932