Field Service Engineer
Since its early start in 1967, Sebia has striven to make electrophoresis accessible to all laboratories with simply performing systems. Located south of Paris, the Sebia headquarter incorporates all primary functions: R&D, manufacturing, customer services, marketing and commercial activities plus all administrative functions. Worldwide Sebia counts almost 500 employees covering 120 countries (11 with direct sales force) and with over 8000 systems installed Sebia is the world’s leading provider of clinical protein electrophoresis equipment and reagents.
This technology is used for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) testing. Its systems analyze proteins in order to screen and monitor various diseases and conditions; primarily oncology (Multiple Myeloma), metabolic disorders such as Diabetes and also Hemoglobinopathy and rare pathologies.
Sebia’s commitment to the highest quality standards has resulted in the company implementing control of the entire reagent, software and instruments cycle; from conception, through development and production, to the commercialization and after sales activities.
Sebia has extensive research and development (“R&D”) capabilities dedicated to electrophoresis technology, enabling continuous innovative solutions for clinical applications to be developed using this extremely powerful separation technique.
• Performing independent preventive maintenance at the installed base in the assigned area
• Troubleshooting and repair systems in our installed base
• Generating maintenance reports and sending these to customers
• Help colleagues where necessary and shares best practices
• Planning and organizing work effectively together with our support desk in Vilvoorde
• Identifying sales opportunities and communicate to account team
• A1 or A2 degree in electronics, electro mechanics or medical engineering
• Knowledge of Medical/Diagnostic systems is considered an advantage
• Technical analytical skills, with the ability to work as an independent professional
• Customer driven; high work standard; quality minded; show initiative and motivation
• Outstanding communication and listening skills, both internal and external
• Good knowledge of MS Office, Windows OS
• In possession of a driver’s license (B)
• Fluent in Dutch. (French and English are a big advantage)
• Favourable working conditions in a motivated and growing team
• Travelling directly from home to customer site
• Extensive education and training on the products in our portfolio
• Market conform salary with additional benefits
• Laptop, mobile phone, company car
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Nicole Albert, Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 468 250058